You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, that:
- Incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Misrepresents the source, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
- Is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- Invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information without their foreknowledge and willing consent.
- Is illegal or violates any applicable local and national laws; including but not limited to child pornography, bestiality, incest, illegal drugs, software piracy, and harassment.
- Threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or incites or encourages anyone else to do so.
- Harms or disrupts, or intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow you or others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
- Attempts to impersonate a Healthcarology employee, agent, manager, host, administrator, another user, or any other person through any means.
- Promotes or otherwise facilitates the purchase and sale of ammunition or firearms.
- Contains or could be considered 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', 'affiliate marketing' or unsolicited commercial advertisement. Damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the service (or any network connected to the service), including without limitation by uploading a large amount of duplicate or otherwise inappropriate data.
- Provides or creates links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
- Contains advertising for money making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests.
This is your community. Help us make it strong, vibrant and enjoyable by all members. If you see content that violates this Code of Conduct, please report it for review.